- The hospital is having various departments for the patients who are visiting our hospital for their treatment
- The Front office takes care of registrations of the patients over phone and as well as walk-in-appointment
- We have a spacious and clean patients sitting area on the ground floor , the hospitality team of females will serve water and coffee/tea to all the patients and their aids.
- The entire hospital is maintained with the air condition facility and 24 hours generator backup
- We have provided a very big solar system to take care of part of our electricity needs
- We have lift facility for the patients for going to the Operation Theatre in the third floor
- The ramp is provided to take care of the handicapped and old patients. The hospital is under the strict vigilance of CC Cameras
- Modern toilets are provided separately for Male and Female
- Cashless facility is available for all the patients who are having the insurance policies and we have entered MOUs with all the major insurance companies and TPAs.
- Credit/Debit Card facility for hassle free cash transactions
- The hospital staff are well trained and experienced
- The hospital is having a separate counseling department with three counselors to explain about the procedure of surgery and various packages available with us.
- The hospital is well connected with information technology and are using EMR (Electronic Media Reports)
- The hospital is having R.O plant for the drinking water
- The hospital is made arrangements to remove the surgical wastage after the segregation as per the bio medical requirement
- The hospital is provided with 50 beds to take care of pre and post operative patients
- The hospital maintains the optical and medical shop with in the premises.
Sharat Laser Eye Hospital has a robust state of the art Hospital Infection Control policy aimed at making the hospital a safe and clean Hospital on par with any of the top Eye care Institutes in the country.
The OT’S have been designed and employed with the most modern facilities like Hepa filters, Laminar flow systems etc., and Boasts of the most advanced sterilization equipment including Horizontal Auto claves aimed to achieving practically “Zero” Hospital acquired infection rates (both in the outpatient departments and O.T’S).
The equipment facilities and the policies are in strict accordance with the NABH guidelines which the hospital adopted and fellows rigorously. Like the hand washing techniques, equipment and instrument cleaning procedures.