MEET OUR EXPERTS
- Dr.K.Annapurna is post graduate in ophthalmology from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal
- She has been associated with Sharat Laser Eye Hospital since 1996 and currently she is the Director of the Institute
- Her interest lies in the areas of Laser Keratorefractive Surgery (LASIK, PRK) and other Corneal surgeries
- Apart from her clinical work, she has expertise in Kuchipudi, Bharatanatyam, and Trecking.
- She has been instrumental in developing Sharat Laser Eye Hospital since its inception.
- Dr.Naeem Hussain completed his M.B.B.S from M.R Medical College Gulbarga.
- He did his D.O.M.S and Masters in Ophthalmology from Kasturba Medical College- Manipal
- He also worked in Riyadh in Ministry of Health for 10 Years from 1993-2003
- He did his Fellowship in Medical Retina form L.V Prasad Eye Institute
- Since 2003 working in Sharat Laser Eye Hospital for more than 10 years
- Dr. Naeem Hussain has actively Involved in community service of Sharat Laser Eye Hospital
- Dr.I.S. Murthy Completed his MBBS from Gandhi Govt Medical College, Hyderabad in 1996.
- He did his MS in Ophthalmology from reputed Sarojini Devi Eye Institute and Hospital, a Super Specialty Regional Eye Centre in Govt Sector Institute from January 1999 to January 2002.
- Dr.Murthy initially worked as Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology in a Mamata Medical college, Khammam Recognized by MCI for undergraduate and postgraduate studies. After serving in an academic environment for 4 years, he worked as Chief Medical Officer in an NGO, Lions Eye Hospital for 3 years.
- He then moved on to achieve a Fellowship in Cornea, Anterior Segment and Refractive Surgeries from LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad a Premier Eye Care Institute and Research Centre, recognized the world over. After the fellowship, he continued in L.V.Prasad Eye Hospital, Vishakhapatnam as a Consultant in the department of Cornea and Refractive Surgeries for 4 years.
- His interests are in Corneal diseases (both infective and non infective) specialized corneal surgeries like Penetrating Keratoplasty, DSAEK, DALK and Refractive Surgeries. He specializes in premium cataract surgeries with multifocal and Toric IOLs.
- He is experienced in treating Ocular Surface disorders with stem cell autograft, and Limbal stem cell transplantation which he learned under eminent teachers.
- Dr. Tahniath Amera completed her MBBS from Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Dr. NTR University
- She did her Diploma in Ophthalmology in June 2014 from Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital, Osmania Medical College, Dr. NTR University.
- Her areas of interest lie in Oculoplasty, Squint and Paediatric Ophthalmology and Neuro-ophthalmology.
- She has attended several state and national ophthalmology conferences.
- Dr. Ramkumar is a Post-graduate in ophthalmology (D.O) from RANGARAYA MEDICAL COLLEGE, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
- He did short-term fellowship in the Medical retina (WHO sponsored fellowship) from L V Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad, under Dr. Ajit Babu Majji
- He also did Fellowship in Vitreoretinal surgery at Giridhar eye institute, Cochin, India under DR Giridhar A and Dr. Mahesh G
- Dr. Ramkumar had done his DNB from Dr. Ranga Reddy lion's eye hospital, Secunderabad
- He also did his Fellowship in advanced vitreoretinal surgery (Fellowship by International Council of ophthalmology FICO) at University eye hospital, Gent, Belgium
- Dr. Ramkumar has published widely in peer-reviewed journals and contributed actively to various articles in the handbook including
- - Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in diabetic retinopathy
- - Newer therapeutic options on the treatment of diabetic macular edema
- - Oral drugs for prevention and management of diabetic retinopathy and has national and international presentations to his credit.
- Dr. Ekta Aggarwal completed her MBBS and post-graduation Ophthalmology in Amritsar, Punjab.
- Later she joined LVPEI, Hyderabad for Comprehensive and Oculoplastics Fellowship for 3 years.
- She has worked as staff Ophthalmologist at world's only Flying Eye Hospital,Orbis International, USA for 2 years, spanning 15 countries and getting a global perspective of eye care.
- Dr. Ekta Aggarwal is only the second Indian woman to work at prestigious Flying Eye Hospital. From there, she landed at University of Auckland, to do another year of clinical fellowship (2009-10) in Oculoplastics with Brian Sloan and Paul Rosser.
- Practicing as an exclusive Oculoplastics, Orbit and Ocular Oncology surgeon in Chennai and Hyderabad.
- Email: email@example.com
- Satish Mogili completed his bachelor’s in Optometry from LVPEI's Bausch & Lomb School of Optometry, affiliated to the Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani in 2011.
- He worked as Consultant Optometrist, Cornea and Anterior Segment Services and Contact Lens, LVPEI, KVC Campus, Vijayawada
- His areas of interest in Contact Lens Fitting and Dispensing (Soft, RGP, and Rose K2) also specialty CL fitting in conditions like keratoconus, PMCD, TMCD, Paediatric CL and Prosthetic lenses and Public Health Research
- He has involved in Teaching, Clinical training for optometry students and Mentored Optometry interns and fellows in their optometry research
- He has as received the certificate: Eye Teach © Education Design for Learning Course by Brien Holden Vision Institute ACADEMY.
- He is passionate to see that every PATIENT is DELIGHTED, and ensures his team is fully geared up to provide “ULTIMATE PATIENT EXPEREIENCES” at all times
- Rajesh Gannavarapu completed his bachelor’s in Optometry from LVPEI's Bausch & Lomb School of Optometry, affiliated to the Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani in 2013
- He worked as Consultant Optometrist in Lawrence and Mayo India private limited, Hyderabad (2013-2015)
- He has finished his Masters in Philosophy from Elite school of Optometry, Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, affiliated to the Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani (2015-2017)
- He worked as Research Optometrist in Vision Psychophysics Lab, Brien Holden Institute of Optometry and Vision Sciences, L V Prasad Eye Institute, KAR campus (August 2017 to January 2018)
- His areas of interest in Contact Lens Fitting and Dispensing (Soft, RGP, and Rose K2) also specialty CL fitting in conditions like keratoconus, PMCD, TMCD, Pediatric CL and Prosthetic lenses and Clinical Research
- He was involved in Teaching, Clinical training for students of post graduate diploma in optometry
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parimala Gadepally completed her bachelor’s in Optometry from LVPEI's Bausch & Lomb School of Optometry, affiliated to the Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani in 2015
- She worked as Consultant Optometrist in Sharat Laser Eye Hospital (2015-2016)
- Finished post graduate diploma in public health at distance in Indian Institute of Public Health, Gandhi Nagar (2016-2017)
- Worked as faculty for diploma in ophthalmic assistant students at kakatiya paramedical college, Warangal (2016-2017)
- Her areas of interest in Low vision Aids, Orthoptics and contact lens fitting (Soft, RGP, and Rose K2)